Wenzel Grandview 9 Person Tent
Offering an excellent combination of living and sleeping space, the Grandview Dome Tent is an ideal choice for family camping. With a roomy main dome tent and a fully enclose-able adjoining screen room, the Grandview sleeps 7 people in the main tent and 2 more in the screened room. The tent offers ample ventilation and access with an inverted "T" door and a "D" style door, five mesh windows, a mesh roof, and the mesh room. Constructed with a fiberglass and steel frame, the Grandview's patented pentadome structure with fast-feet system is easy to set-up. The Grandview features a weather-tight welded polyethylene floor, steel and plastic stakes for grounding your spot, and comes complete with a gear loft, two hanging pockets, and a convenient storage duffel for organization.
FLOOR SIZE: 4.9m x 3.66m
FLOOR AREA: 110 sq. ft. + 40 sq. ft.
MAX HEIGHT: 208cm
Floor: Welded Polyethylene
Packaged Size: 27.5 in. X 10.5 in. X 10.5 in.
- Convertible screen room with inverted “T” style door and inside ﬂap zippered windows
- Shock corded ﬁberglass main frame with steel uprights and corner elbows combined with fast feet for easy set up
- Multi-Diameter ﬁberglass pole design provides more head room and livable space
- Removable seam-sealed ﬂy
- Zippered rear and side windows with inside privacy ﬂaps
- E-Port for electrical cord access
- Gear loft and two convenience pockets
- Pre-attached guy ropes can be used for added stability