Kelty Range 2.0 - Trekking Pole (Pair)
Grab a pair and you won't ever be rocked by the downhill. With a pair of these anti-shock trekking poles, even the steepest descent doesn't pose a threat to your knees. An extended foam grip helps you adjust to changing terrain while an all-weather grip makes it easy to fly down the trail in rain or shine.
Features Internal Anti-Shock Spring Technology and includes: Protective cap, trekking basket, and rubber tip for concrete surfaces.
- 6061 Series Aluminum construction in Ano Green
- Internal Anti-Shock Spring Technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: Protective cap, trekking basket, and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured Cork & EVA foam grip adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Length (Min - Max): 69 - 135 cm / Weight : 571 g (pair)